Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here comes the sun

Hello Friends!
Well, I've been off here for awhile and here's why...

So we moved into our new house on Feb 1st and didn't get internet set up until last Wednesday. Not having internet was both good and extremely annoying. It's was a healthy break anyway :)

We are finally unpacked! What's left to do? Hang family pictures, finish the kids room, organize closets, and give the yard lots of love. We're loving it though! I'm gonna cross fingers and hope that the NEXT time we move (cause with us there's always a next) we'll buy a house. But hey..we only pay $895 here..sooo I'll be happy to take what we got for now. The kids are enjoying it!

It's been awesome having the park just around the block. We had a picnic their yesterday. Aren't picnic's fun?! It's like an adventure when you're a kid. Anna was pumped :)


Oh! Here's something.. So last Thursday our washing machine decided to flood our hall way. Yep. Welcome to the new house! And of course it happen like around 7pm. Paul quickly rented a steam vac to suck up all the water, and my Dad (bless his heart) came down from Madera to help and bring his big floor fan. Bedtime quickly became midnight. We had that fan blowing non-stop for like 4 days. Here's hoping that the carpet/pad dried up completely.

Valentines Day... My opinion..it's for single people and kids. When you're married, everyday should be Valentines Day.
We never do presents, and hardly dates since the kids came along. Which Paul and I are totally fine with. We make it a family thing. Nothing big. I think we'll pick a recipe we haven't tired and stay home and cook together, and bake some pink and red goodies with the kids.

So I've been taking more pictures..playing with the camera..and learning a bit more :) Not sure that this will turn into a job or anything..I just want to have fun. Soon I'll be taking some shots of some friends in some cool places. The feeling of capturing a moment just fills me up. Everybody needs a hobby or two! I still would love to start massage therapy school. Hope that happens this summer. BUT for now things are just the way I like them to be, and I'm happy. Here's some recent pictures.

Ashley Joy Wuth




Kaedyn McNamara


No comments:

Post a Comment