Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here we go

The children are running in circles, I'm drinking peace in a cup (coffee), and it's raining..again. The good cartoons are already over, so I'm guessing I have about 2 minutes before I'm interrupted.

"Hi Sam." :0) "No you cannot have another snack." Interruption complete. 2 minutes is overrated.

You'll quickly learn that I'm a lover of the .........

Not much on my list to do today. Well...I should probably shower. The kids and I have been sick with the flu...I know, yucky. I need to kick this in the butt because there's lots to do this week and the next! Looks like it's lunch time, so off I go.

I'm hoping to give a daily dish of life on here or at least once a week. So dig in once a while :)

1 comment:

  1. Kimmy! Love it! I never finished my cup. I got tired of microwaving it. I also have not showered yet. I usually get around to it around 1 ish. AND my kids are sick! I am so relating to you right now! I'm glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete