Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Turn...and point

So Anna LOVED her dance class last night! She melted my heart as I watched her glow with excitement. She was dancing in the lobby..the teachers thought it was too cute. Let's just say she was ready to begin! She noticed trophies everywhere, and asked the teacher if she will get one after class was over. It was pretty funny.
When we got home Paul and I asked her to show us what she had learned..and omg we almost got teary-eyed watching are little girl demonstrate heel..toe..heel..toe..turn..point..turn..point.. and so on. I couldn't help but think of her as a baby in my arms... it was in my arms that I dreamed of her being this age and doing dances. I just can't believe that it's actually happening! So of course I had to post some pics of the special day..enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment