Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

I was thankful that Sam woke me up this morning WITHOUT poop in his diaper.

For those of you that don't know already..I'm a die hard fan of The Office. But most importantly, I love Dwight Schrute. Last night's episode was too funny with all the flash backs. If you missed it, watch it on hulu.

Another TV show I love is Parks and Recreation...Why? Because Amy Poehler is my favorite and that's how I roll.

Grey's Anatomy used to be my favorite. It's still a good show..but I'm a stay-at-home Mom so I need comedy.

So has anyone else gained 10 pounds? Nevermind. Now I'll share with you a family recipe. My absolute favorite!

Momma's Beef Stroganoff

Ingredients:
1 stead (tenderized sirloin)
Sliced mushrooms
2 cans tomato soap
2 cloves garlic (I use about 4)
12oz sour cream
Worcestershire sauce
Spaghetti noodles

Instructions:
Cut meat into small pieces and coat in flour, salt and pepper. Heat skillet with oil, low temp. put meat in skillet and brown on all sides. Add soups, garlic and mushrooms (add up to 1 can water if too thick) and simmer for 35 minutes, stir often, covered pan. Add sour cream and 6 splashes of Worcestershire, mix well, let cook another 10 minutes, continuous stirring.
Serve with french bread and salad. YUMMY!

If I actually make it outside today, I think I'll just have to go buy this stuff for dinner. :)
The kids and I are still sick, but better. I haven't wanted to take us out anywhere because of it..but we're all cranky and stir crazy!

Here's something fun! Anna will be starting a tap/ballet class Tuesday evenings. She's such a little entertainer here at home. She's always talking about being a dancer or an actor. Just like her Mommy! So we're totally excited, and I can't wait for her to have this outlet, cause she's not in preschool, and she's desperate for girl friends her age. I'll be sure to post pictures once she starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment