Monday, January 25, 2010

Rise and Shine

Proverbs 27
14 A loud and cheerful greeting early in the morning
will be taken as a curse!

If I knew that this verse existed when I was a teenager, I would have posted it on my bedroom door for my Mother to see. Many mornings I was woken up with the door swinging open and my Mom would smile and sing; "Goooood MORRRinnng!" "You better get UUUuuup!"
(I love you Mom)

Speaking of love. The hubby made me coffee and served it to me in bed = Glorious!

Today is Multitude Monday.
At the moment I'm thankful for:

God's Grace
Proverbs :)
My hubby
My little darlings
Good company
Cupcakes
Coffee in bed
The sun peaking through my window
Vitamins
Music that fills the soul
Fresh flowers
My computer
Blankee to comfort my baby

If you want to join the gratitude community, click on the button below, add your name and share your list with others!

holy experience

Well Paul has today off, so that means today we have a lot to do. We're moving for the 7th time to a house near Polk and Herndon on Feb 1st. Not buying, just renting. Sooo we have much to get done this week. I'm so excited! Sharing walls is no fun. Our neighbors are very loud.

Paul and I are currently hip-to-hip in bed on our computers :) I'm blogging, he's watching a coldplay concert. Correction. Samuel is now between us. And hello Anna..thank you for 5 pages of scribbles. Anna says; "Here Mom, here's your listes (lists)." Now she wants us to read them. Hmm, I'll try. We asked her what's it about. Apparently it's about a fish for bath time. And one is about a map to get to the waterfall. Another is about Ethan and Hunter (her friends). She's now asking if we can do all these listes. Yesterday she told Paul; "Daddy I'm gonna make your listes because I know you like them." And the imagination continues. I love this...I love having us all on the bed in the morning.

Something for me... Today I want to experiment with photography...I think I might enjoy this very much.








2 comments:

  1. this proverb sums up my feelings exactly! It's hard to be a night owl when you have babies. Great list! It's fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your list and also the Proverbs verse. My Mom was always so darn cheery in the morning. How??

    ReplyDelete