Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunrise..Sunset

Man do the days seem to be going by fast lately. I'm pretty sure I feel this way every year..the same time of year..right after Christmas has passed. Time..what an interesting subject. Do I like clocks? No. They make me anxious and sometimes irritated. I'd rather let the sun tell me when to get up, and the moon when to rest. Not some tick, tock, tick, tock. Clocks are everywhere! They're sneaky. There's one in almost every room. Always there to remind you. The kitchen is clock crazy. There's one on your microwave, the oven, the coffee pot, the wall! Time is the head of every house. When I was in Africa..there was always time for any and everything..Not clock time..just time. Just the day, the night, and fellowship. I miss that.

1 comment:

  1. i love this post! i wish I was brave enough to get rid of clocks...but i actually like clocks, just not for telling time.

    ReplyDelete